What are your program needs?
- Are you an online school that needs to provide Speech, Occupational or Physical Therapy services?
- Is your school in a rural location?
- Do you need to find consistent quality therapists?
- Do you only have a few students with related service needs?
E-Therapy has the solution!
- E-Therapy provides services to support your current staff or provides services for all your related service needs.
- E-Therapy provides consistent, high-quality services via Teletherapy or on-site to schools all over the United States, including Alaska.
- E-Therapy's committed staff provides high quality services. Our Therapists love working via Teletherapy and keep the same caseloads year after year.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I set up services for my school?
- To set up services for your school please contact us at (928) 814-4990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. Once we assess what your schools needs are E-Therapy will set up a custom program to provide you with the services you need.
- Do clients have to know a lot about computers?
- The great thing about E-Therapy is clients don’t have to know a lot about technology or computers. It’s as easy as a click of a button and entering a password! That’s it!
- Is teletherapy as effective as in person therapy?
- It has been proven that students make the same amount of progress doing teletherapy as they do with in person therapy.
- How do you handle HIPPA compliance?
- All of our online therapy components use industry standard encryption. We also have password protection and secure therapy rooms. No one can enter a therapy room without the therapist's permission.
- How to contact us?
- To contact us please call us at (928) 814-4990 or email us at email@example.com.